Oracle Data & Analytics - Manager - #9482256
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Managing data strategy, data roadmap, data governance, and data solution implementation projects;
- Leading a team of on and off-shore resources, including business analysts, data analysts, solution architects and developers to deliver a data focused engagement;
- Analyzing end-to-end data flows and conduct hands-on data analysis;
- Leading the design of improved data flows, data architecture, and data solutions in partnership with the subject matter experts and client counterparts / team members;
- Driving technology and data solution assessments to provide point-of-view and recommendations;
- Overseeing project timelines, risks and issues, and escalate when appropriate
- Experience utilizing, designing and leading data programs with one or more of the following products: Oracle OFSAA, Oracle ADW, Oracle FAW, OAC, Power BI, Power Query, Amazon AWS (Redshift and Related Toolsets) and/or Microsoft Azure;
- Managing consulting engagements pertaining to Data Architecture, Data Models design and implementation leveraging agile data modeling techniques;
- Designing of cloud-based data and analytical solutions, Finance Data Models that are part of technology modernization initiatives based on standard industry practices;
- Understanding of the functionality of finance systems, such as General Ledgers, Sub-Ledgers, Hyperion, Finance Data Warehouse/Repositories, and other related applications;
- Experience executing as part of large finance, enterprise and/or data architecture transformation programs;
- Understanding various data domains industry specific but required by finance organizations within the enterprise;
- Understanding common data and reporting issues facing clients within the financial services industry;
- Managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs by building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collections; and, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Automating of processes and analytics and the technologies that enable automation (Alteryx, UiPath, Power BI, etc.); and,
- Utilizing technical skills in MS Office, G-suite.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume