Live-Out Building Manager - #9408394
Douglas Elliman Property Management
For over 100 years we have been dedicated to providing the best residential property management to co-ops, condos and rental properties throughout New York City and beyond. Ranked #1 among New York City's residential management companies, our mission is to provide our clients with superior and responsive management and accurate financial reporting that they can count on to improve their quality of life and valuation of their homes.
Exciting opportunity in our managed buildings throughout NYC ? we are seeking a Live-Out Building Manager to join our team. We are seeking an experienced Building Manager who will manage daily operations for a high-end Luxury Residential building running efficiently and properly leading a staff of 5-10 employees.
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance in common areas and building exteriors
- Applicant must be hands on and experienced in Con Ed Steam, BuildingLink? communication and repair requests
- Maintain inspection logs for standpipe/sprinkler and all federal, state and city regulations
- Must have knowledge of knowledge of large mechanical plants which include but not limited to, pumps, standpipe/sprinkler, exhaust fans, air handlers, fan coil HVAC units, water filtration system
- Carry out and oversee preventative maintenance programs throughout the building
- Supervise large staff, orient and train employees to perform maintenance activites and tasks
- Work order management
- Coordinate building maintenance system repairs & upkeep with contractors and supervisors
- Respond to emergency calls
- Enforcement of the Board's House Rules and Alteration policy
Job Type: Full-time