Maternal Fetal Medicine Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas - #9408390
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Overland Park, KS
Contract type: Full time
Family Medicine without OB
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal Fetal Medicine
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is seeking a maternal fetal medicine nurse practitioner with women’s health or obstetrics experience
- Must be comfortable with working in both the clinic and inpatient settings
- Extensive women’s health or obstetrics experience as an RN or provider required
- Full time, Four 10-hour shifts
- Call is 1:6 weeks – overnight by phone included
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it’s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children’s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center’s ER is Johnson County’s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- The hospital is an accredited stroke and chest pain center-home to the Kansas City Heart Rhythm Institute and the only robotic-assisted cardiac cath lab.