2022 | Client Services & Sales Solutions | Analyst | Wilmington, Delaware - #9182176
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Private Wealth Management (PWM)
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The Goldman Sachs Trust Company (GSTC)
An essential component of Goldman Sachs’ private wealth management offering, The Goldman Sachs Trust Company, N.A. (GSTC) is a limited-purpose national bank providing world-class trust, estate and charitable administration services to ultra-high-net-worth clients across the United States. GSTC leverages the global resources of Goldman Sachs to deliver integrated fiduciary management and administration, as well as comprehensive best-in-class investment management. Our team of dedicated fiduciary professionals collaborate closely with PWAs to provide our clients with superior service, while observing our responsibilities as an independent, professional fiduciary.
Based in our Wilmington, Delaware office, a GSTC Wealth Management Professional (WMP) provides direct account oversight, including relationship management, and is a key person in managing the ongoing operational experience for our clients.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Support the Trust Administration team with the operation, maintenance, and monitoring of client accounts
- Administer cash management functions, including journals, checks and wires
- Prepare tax payments and other related tax filings
- Manage client account oversight activities to comply with regulatory requirements
- Reconcile and verify account activity and research historical data as needed
- Coordinate investment advisory account implementation
- Lead projects related to new business development and team strategic planning
- Serve as key liaison to other areas supporting the PWM business
- Assist with the new account onboarding process, including documentation and funding
- Participate in efforts to improve efficiencies within the GSTC business
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
GSTC has a national practice, working with PWAs based in the following locations in the United States: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Miami (Florida and Latin America coverage), Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C. and West Palm Beach
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Strong interest in client service
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.