Staff Nurse - Emergency Department (Internal Agency/ Temporary Full-Time) - #9180936
Provides quality patient care consistent with the standards and guidelines established by AnMed Emergency Department. The Registered Nurse is a clinically competent professional who works with the Emergency Department staff in providing age specific, quality care to all patients. This nurse is able to utilize the nursing process to provide individualized care participating with a multidisciplinary health care team to resolve identified patients problems and or needs. While working in the Emergency Department the Registered nurse works under the guidance and supervision of the Emergency Department charge nurse(s) providing treatment as ordered by the physician(s) / provider(s) helping to promote quality and safe care of the patients within the department.
Internal Agency Qualifications:
- Committed to work a full week of 36 hours in an assigned unit(s) for the duration of twelve (12) weeks. The assignment may be extended for a second twelve (12) week period upon the agreement between RN and AnMed. RN must commit to work three twelve hour shifts per week and every other weekend. If needed, RN may be floated to other units within the hospital where RN has demonstrated competency.
- Status is temporary full-time; NOT eligible for AnMed benefits.
- RN is expected to work a total of 432 hours over the 12 week period or 864 hours over the 24 week period if the assignment is extended. Adherence to the scheduled hours is expected. All call in’s must be consistent with the attendance policy.
- Scheduled hours to work each week will be determined by the area assigned. A minimum of every other weekend required. Work hours will be 72 hours per pay period.
- RN is expected to work rotating holidays during assignment, if applicable.
- RN will be eligible for the internal agency premium rate per hour plus appropriate shift and weekend/ holiday differentials (when applicable). RN will NOT be eligible for additional add-on pay types or special shift bonus programs.
- Current AnMed employees are not eligible for this program. Rehires are eligible after 91 days from separation date.
Required: Current RN license to practice in the state of employment (South Carolina or compact license). One (1) year of Emergency experience. BLS, ACLS, PALS and NIHSS Certification.
Preferred: BSN. Certifications in TNCC and ENPC.
- If employed in a permanent Staff Nurse position following the completion of the 12-24 week FT temporary position, ADN candidates must be enrolled in a BSN program within 18 months from date of hire and are required to obtain BSN within four (4) years of date of hire.
Location: AnMed Health · Emergency Department
Schedule: Temp Employed
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.