Procurement Coordinator - #9145936
LOCATION 1830 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
Are you innovative and do you excel in identifying opportunities to move business forward? Do you have a high level of integrity and thrive in fast paced , people oriented environments? If yes,come join one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation- join the Burlington Stores team as a Procurement Coordinator!
The Procurement Coordinator will take direction from the Procurement Leader and assist with daily activities that include transacting in procurement systems, vendor selection/onboarding, negotiation, collaboration, and contract management. They will ensure that all indirect goods and services are purchased in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Purchase indirect spend items.
- Expedites, cancels /defers and ensures system generated and manual purchase orders are aligned to support internal needs.
- Execute RFI’s and RFP’s
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve most favorable pricing and terms.
- Evaluates suppliers based on capability, performance and delivery.
- Works with suppliers to improve quality, delivery, and lead time.
- Reconciles pricing issues with AP.
- Negotiates and settles with suppliers: damage claims, rejections, losses, returns, over shipments, cancellations, and discontinuations.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Oracle Preferred
Our ideal candidate will have a Degree or 4 years Relevant Experience . In additionexperience in analysis, analytics, and spreadsheets.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2022-184698
Address 1830 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Workplace Type Hybrid
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Posted Date 8/5/2022 11:03 AM
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Supply Chain