Jr. Operations Support Analyst - CAE - #8983077
Our Fortune 500 company is driving a digital transformation and looking for forward-thinking innovators to disrupt how our industry thinks about and uses technology. As one of the world's leading employee benefits providers, we help millions of people gain affordable access to benefits that help them protect their families, their finances and their futures.
Are you an asker of questions, a solver of problems, and a challenger of the status quo? Our mission is to provide a differentiated customer experience and exceed the expectations people have of technology at any company — not just insurers.
We are seeking individuals to join our team of talented IT professionals who share never-ending passion and an unwavering focus on our customer experience. Team members comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced, and delivery-focused environment thrive in our environment where we value an entrepreneurial spirit and those who challenge the status-quo.
Unum is changing, and we’re excited about what’s next. Join us.
Unum is looking to hire and entry level Operations Support Analyst to join our build team onsite. This person is responsible for delivering new equipment to existing and new employees, assisting with break fix's, installs and general IT related troubleshooting
They follow previously established processes and procedures and contribute to the changes of those policies and procedures for continuous improvement purposes. Work is of a simple to moderate complexity and requires a thorough understanding of one or more technical services. This person will receive support and mentorship from Senior Operations Support Analysts, Operations Engineers, Service Managers and Project Leaders
A Operations Support Analyst is expected to be proficient in one or more of the following services:
- Desktop Infrastructure and End User Environment
- Unified Communications Maintenance and Refresh
- Rich Media Maintenance and Refresh
- EUS Request Fulfillment
- Workstation & Printer Maintenance and Refresh
- Enrollment Laptop Support, Maintenance and Refresh
- ITIL Process Guidelines as defined at Unum (e.g. Change, Incident,
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs processes to ensure the stability, capacity and performance of associated services/functions. Addresses/adjusts services as needed to maintain or exceed service levels to business.
- For accountable services, partners with the Global Services organizations responsible for ITIL Service Management based processes associated with Incident, Problem, Change, Availability, and Release Management.
- In partnership with Senior Operations Support Analyst identifies, documents and resolves infrastructure issues affecting computing service users.
- Under general direction develops and implements technical solutions for issues that are of a simple to moderate complexity.
- Organizes time and information in a manner conducive to a high level of personal productivity; ability to multi-task in an environment driven by time-constrained deliverables.
- Adapts to change and works effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Corporate, Industry, Professional Standards, e.g. ITIL, and Agile methodology.
- Demonstrates strong focus on quality delivery and delighting customers; holds self to high standards of delivery
- Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization.
- Rapidly wins respect from both clients/users and professional colleagues and develops a reputation for sound judgment and effectiveness in a variety of organizational cultures.
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive, professional attitude.
Our company is built on helping individuals and families, and this starts with our employees. We want employees to maintain a positive balance, which is why we provide access to the benefits and resources they need to invest in themselves. From our onsite fitness facilities and generous paid time off to employee professional development programs, we are committed to helping employees live and work their best – both inside and outside the office.
Unum is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status.