Delivery Driver Full-Time - #8484283
NAPA AUTO PARTS
Maysville Auto Parts, Inc.is a family-owned business founded in 1976 and part of the National Automotive Parts Association. We operate seven stores in Maysville, Cynthiana, Elizabethtown, Flemingsburg, Georgetown, Morehead, and Vanceburg Kentucky. At Maysville Auto Parts, we hire energetic and talented people who are not just looking for a job but for a place where they can be part of a winning team. We seek to create a place where you can achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Joining Maysville Auto Parts, Inc. can be just the beginning of your journey.
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
As a Delivery Driver for NAPA, your focus is getting the right parts to the right place at the right time. Our deliveries are the heart beat of our wholesale commercial business, and our Delivery Drivers are critical to our success. Some weekends are required.
- Passion for developing relationships with our customers
- Care and responsiveness while driving and delivering our parts
- Ability to work independently while engaging with customers as the face of NAPA throughout the community
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- Maintaining a distribution log to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Assist with store maintenance and cleanliness when needed
- Valid driver’s license with no DWI convictions within the past four years
- No more than one moving violation and/or fault accident in the last three years
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs. – 80 lbs. for deliveries
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with the use of a stool/ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- A person of integrity who is respected in the community
- Works well in a team environment
- Rapport builder who is friendly and outgoing
- Dependable and can-do attitude, punctual and on-time
- Previous automotive industry experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Georgetown Auto Parts
1002 S. Broadway Street, STE 10
Georgetown, KY 40324
This position requires a Motor Vehicle Report, criminal background check, and business references. For immediate consideration complete the on-line application and submit your resume.
Maysville Auto Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
We offer competitive compensation, medical insurance benefits, PTO – Paid Time Off, a fun working environment, and a growing organization in which team members can grow and created rewarding careers.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.