Receptionist Gateway Rehab- Part Time Weekend Night Shift - #8484278
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a
Part Time Weekend Night Shift Receptionist to join our team!
Gateway Rehab, located in Florence, KY is a 40 bed inpatient rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Receptionist serves as first impression specialist for Front Desk, greeting visitors, vendors and answering main phone line. Performs clerical duties as assigned, such as charge entry, admissions paperwork, filing, and copying.
- Serves as first impression specialist for Front Desk, greeting visitors, vendors and answering main phone line. Performs clerical duties as assigned, such as charge entry, admissions paperwork, filing, and copying.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license preferred.
- One (1) year previous receptionist experience preferred.
- Multi-line phone system experience, data system experience and healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image. Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Florence, KY. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.