Digital Support Specialist - #8484270
South State Bank
General Purpose: Provides technical as well as general account support to Consumer and Small Business banking relationships, and tier two support for Customer Care bankers and Branch bankers for Online Banking.
Availability needed: Flexibility between the hours of Monday - Friday 7:00am - 8:00pm
- Responsible for ensuring all external customers (Customers leveraging the banks Digital Services) receive the highest level of service by performing the following support:
- Consumer/Small Business Online Banking Support
- Enrollment, Troubleshoot file uploads, setup, etc.
- Browser Troubleshooting
- Quicken and Quick Books download support, etc.
- Installing Software and Drivers
- System navigation support
In addition to the above:
- Address customers in a professional and accurate manner
- Properly work and complete all tickets assigned via Track-It
- Run ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Assist with e-statement enrollments, bill-pay fraud alerts, etc.
- Serve as Tier II support for Online Banking Questions received in Customer Care and from our Retail Branch Network
- Assist management team with special projects including ACH, Mobile Banking, etc.
- Assist in promoting teamwork and keeping all Customer Care employees abreast of Digital Services enhancements and new technology
- Promptly respond internal and external telephone calls in a courteous, professional and supportive manner
- Provides customer education on new digital technology as needed.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma Experience/Knowledge
- Previous call center experience, Elevated understanding of all Customer Care Center policies and procedures.
- Must have consistently met or exceeded all Customer Care goals and requirements. This is including to but not limited to adherence to schedule, meeting current unavailable times and quality assurance scores.
- Must be knowledgeable in regards to reporting skills, administrative writing skills, Microsoft Office skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication. Successfully complete Customer Care Training program, Treasury Support and Remote Deposit Training.
- Experience with customer service and online/digital banking.
- Familiarity with basic technology products such as devices, web browsers, etc.
- Problem Solving/digital troubleshooting experience
- Basic Banking experience/knowledge.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer programs, and utilize tools and resources to find solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time. Must be able to effectively access and interpret information on computer screens, documents, and reports.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.