Automation Developer - #8484199
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Working with requestor and other relevant teams to support new customer programmes and initiatives, ensuring graphics automation routines are available in a timely manner in line with receipt of customer orders.
- Ensure that all customer programmes are created to existing standards relating to Graphics automation, such as coding conventions, procedures, operational manuals and consistency of formatting, etc
- Provide support for any reported issues relating to either setup of new products and / or amended products or errors with existing routines.
- Be responsible for the timely resolution of all issues and correction / migration of any fixes to all global production sites to ensure consistent accurate manufacturing.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of setups on a global basis for all automation maintained programmes.
- Review and monitoring of automation to ensure maximum benefits in each of the operational sites.
- Work to and maintain personal GPS.
- To maintain a good standard of housekeeping for your own workstation and the department as a whole at all times.
- To adhere to all health and safety procedures which apply within the department.
- Perform any other duties as requested by your direct manager.
Excellent in MS Words, Excel
Knowledge of any graphics software - Indesign / Corel Draw / Illustrator
Good analyzing, problem solving and project management skills
Strong in reporting skill
Responsible, hardworking & attentive to details; strong teamwork spirit
Ability to work under pressure, manage large workloads and deal with challenges in a professional and calm manner
Good communication skills
Able to recognize color correctly
Industry experience it is considered as an advantage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.