Digital Marketing Manager - #8483880
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
This is not a remote position.
Over the last decade, The Leonardo Museum of Creativity and Innovation in downtown Salt Lake City has forged a new museum experience that fuses science, technology, and art with hands-on learning through exhibits, educational programs, and community outreach. It is our mission to inspire creativity and innovation in our visitors and serve as a community hub to explore global conversations with a local perspective.
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will enhance the museum experience of current visitors and engage potential visitors, coordinating digital media efforts, including website updates, social media, and digital advertising. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the marketing team to produce inspiring marketing and communications material that support the mission, vision, and purpose of The Leonardo.
This is a full-time, on-site position.
Your day-to-day includes:
- Bringing fresh energy, humanity, and passion to The Leonardo community
- Assisting in the ideation and development of engaging digital content that will help tell the story of The Leonardo’s programs, exhibits, and partnerships and to communicate and market upcoming initiatives
- Assisting in the tracking of key performance metrics for social media and other digital designs and reporting on insights
- Making changes to and updating the website as needed
- Design digital media campaigns that align with the goals of our business, driving attendance to the museum and various offerings
- Coordinate and support the creation of digital content in various forms (e.g. website٫ blogs٫ press releases and podcasts)
- Coordinate digital media projects end-to-end
- Establish our web presence and boost brand awareness by doing so
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Communicate effectively with other programs and departments at The Leonardo to help ensure their digital media needs are being met.
- Suggest and implement marketing methods and tactics to to increase the success of marketing campaigns
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
What we offer:
- A strong sense of purpose as we positively impact the lives of youth and adults across the state of Utah
- A vibrant, mission-led organization with opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Supportive, talented, and creative team members
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 20 days flexible PTO/sick leave and 10 paid holidays
- Employee membership to The Leonardo
- Guest passes for family and friends
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and industry trends
- 2-3 years professional experience and proven work experience in a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, adhere to deadlines, and demonstrate flexibility with shifting demands and priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience implementing and monitoring paid media campaigns
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with web design and principals
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills
- Be able to multitask and work under tight deadlines
The Leonardo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive culture both for our employees and the community we serve. We welcome and encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds, identities, cultures, gender/sexual orientations, abilities, and beliefs. This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in the application.
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.