Financial Service Representative - #8483304
Goldenwest Credit Union
WHO WE ARE
Goldenwest Credit Union provides exceptional member service to over 150,000 members. We offer 43 branch locations in Utah and Idaho. Our employees earn a guaranteed base wage, quarterly bonus, and a generous incentive schedule. We provide outstanding benefits, including:
Medical insurance (we pay 100% of your deductible!)
- Dental insurance (we pay 100% of your premium!)
- Paid time-off (we pay you to take 34 days off!)
- Tuition reimbursement (we pay for your tuition cost, up to the IRS maximum!)
- Retirement (we pay 100% of your pension and match your 401K!)
- And many, many more…
If what we offer interests you and you are committed to being part of an extraordinary team, apply now! We’d love to create a mutually beneficial partnership!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Ideal candidates will exhibit an energetic, friendly, and positive attitude! We are looking for people who believe in doing the right thing, want to make a lasting impact, strive to be better every day, and aren’t afraid to grow! We are an organization of people helping people!
- Strong ability to think critically and solve problems
- Timely and meticulous attention to verbal and written communication
- Devotion to earning and maintaining member trust
- Attentiveness to professionalism in appearance and action.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our Financial Service Representatives eagerly assist members and prospective members with currency transactions, opening new accounts, and consumer loan needs.
Location, Schedule Availability & Salary Range
- Centerville, Utah
- Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, rotating Saturdays 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- $13.00 - $14.50+ per hour, based on experience and performance
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Cultivate and effectively manage long-term, trusting relationships
- Complete teller transactions
- Open new accounts
- Process consumer loan applications
- Pair corresponding credit union products and services with members’ financial needs
- Provide consistent member follow-up
- Comply with all regulations as required by law
- Actively participate in continuing education related to credit union career development.
Experience, Education & Certification
- High School Diploma
- Prior retail or consumer lending experience is preferred.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.