Clerical Assistant - #8444680
Covid Clinic Inc
COVID-19 testing is a key component of care, and Covid Clinic is dedicated to providing accessible testing for all. We take this role very seriously and are offering new work opportunities for energetic people looking to make a difference.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be client-facing in order to help run our COVID testing clinics. It is vital that you are passionate about helping people during this pandemic by providing excellent customer service, professionalism, and accuracy.
Job Requirements: *
- Patient support and excellent customer service
- Ability to stand up for long periods of time
- Ability to work in any type of weather conditions
- Register/check-in patients coming on-site to get Covid-19 Testing
- Patient support
- Knowledgeable with computer software such as Google Suites or Microsoft Office
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Prepping test materials, processing tests
- Inputting rapid test results
- Quality Control
- Cleaning, keeping the job site tidy
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year or more of customer service experience
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
- Full time, open availability
- Have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Be a team player
Work Conditions: *
- Work hours: as per schedule, which may change with advance notice. Presence before or after these work hours may be required based on business needs.
Location: 10911 Oak St, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary