Customer Service Associate - Baggage Agent - #8356147
The Baggage Agent will perform activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the Company objective of being the lowest cost and best provider of ground transportation by ensuring passenger luggage is loaded and unloaded in a timely, accurate and safe manner.
- Ensuring the safe and accurate loading of buses prior to and/or during passenger loading in such a manner that maximizes space and prevents damage to baggage
- Meets arriving buses to timely and safely remove baggage checked to local destination first to provide prompt delivery to passengers at coach side
- Timely moves unclaimed baggage to claim/sorting areas to ensure prompt sorting and loading on waiting departures
- Accurately identify and release baggage to the passenger with the matching claim check
- Maintain baggage sorting areas (cleanliness and sorting accuracy)
- As needed, cleans buses
- Professionally engage with customers; routine answering questions
- Directs customers to appropriate areas of the terminal to obtain desired services
- Directs passengers to correct loading gates or areas for departures and connections.
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 100 lbs
- Ability to work in an outside environment during all seasonal periods
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bilingual candidates preferred based on local business needs
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.