Driver - #8343197
ChangePoint Integrated Health Centers
Lines of Authority
This position is supervised by the Office Manager.
The Driver is responsible for transportation of adults, children and SMI customers to and from scheduled appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to personnel policy and comply with agency requirements for ethical and professional behavior.
2. Maintain a schedule of appointments for customers being transported.
3. Maintain transportation log.
4. Report any vehicle problems to supervisor.
5. Helps maintain the vehicles with oil changes and repairs as needed.
6. Insures are vehicles are accounted for on a daily basis.
7. Checks all vehicle fluids and does general inspection on Friday mornings.
8. Maintains a spreadsheet of all vehicles with extra sets of keys and assures no keys are missing.
9. This position requires positive and active support of the company, the customer and the co-worker.
10. Must participate in quality management and quality improvement activities.
11. Promotes quality and safety to help maintain a safe and pleasant work environment, follows safety regulations, and actively contributes towards a safe workplace.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by the Office Manager and/or Program Director.
- Coordinate schedule with Office Manager.
- Frequent interaction with customers and personnel.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Current Arizona Driver's License.
- Good driver record.
- CPR and Frist Aid Certification.
- Comply with a Drug Free workplace.
- Fingerprint Clearance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Customer service skills.
- Able to perform physical functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation as necessary.
- Able to communicate using auditory, visual, written tools or use other service aides for the completion of the work.
- Able to visually see a computer screen and various kinds of written documents or use other service aides for completion of the work.
- Emotional Capabilities
- Able to work in a setting where there will be customers who are emotionally distressed, in crisis.
- Able to operate Company vehicles.
- Cooled and/or heated vehicle setting.
- Will accommodate as appropriate and reasonable.
I understand that State and Federal Laws strictly prohibit unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of confidential, sensitive or protected health information. Penalties for violation may include disciplinary action, including termination of employment, and/or criminal or civil action.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.