Environmental Services Aide- Full Time, 3:30p-12a M-F - #8237911
Shepherd Center is in the top 100 Great Places to Work in Atlanta!
We have a compassionate and fun culture and seek employees who want the same for patients and their families, caregivers, and co-workers
Shepherd teams are self-motivated and directed, learn and apply knowledge quickly; are proficient and timely; have effective and appropriate communication skills in all interactions; and consistently demonstrate proficiency in their area(s) of expertise
Please tell us about yourself by completing an application to join us at this great place to work!
Here’s how this role performs at Shepherd:
The ES Aide recognizes the importance of positive public relations and carries out assigned duties with this in mind
- Keeps floors clean; cleans epoxy tile floors with dust mop and damp mop with Infection Control germicide and vacuums carpeted floors
- Clean patient/public bathrooms and water fountains in accordance with procedure
- Respects patient privacy by not discussing confidential information about patients, knocking on patient's door before entering, and respecting the patient's condition when cleaning
- Maintains assigned area with sufficient paper towels, soap and toilet tissue
- Uses all chemicals correctly and knows safety precautions; changes solutions at proper intervals and ensures that chemicals are properly labled
- Keeps area free of dust; dusts all vents, blinds, door frames, hinges, fixtures, pictures, windowsills, wallboards, desks and chairs daily, using proper equipment and techniques.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.