Associate Contract Manager - #8236813
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Associate Contract Manager provides professional and specialized support on assigned category portfolios.
- Organize, influence and manage a portfolio of contracts supporting all aspects of the negotiation of the contract.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the review, negotiation, drafting, implementation and execution of Contracts, primarily IT Contracts
- Act as an interface between Strategic Sourcing, TD Legal, external vendors and the TD Business Line while interfacing at all levels within TD including Senior Management for both Canada and the United States
- Drive to meet deadlines
- Provide direction and guidance on TD's Sourcing Policies and Procedures
- Provide guidance and coordination of all TD Risk Partners as their requirements pertain to the contract
- Implementation of SLA Management
- Effectively organizes, influences, and manages Core Teams and cross-functional core teams
- Works with the business and influence or intervenes in vendor negotiations on behalf of internal clients when necessary
- Presents research findings and make recommendations to management that support category and business partner strategies
- Assists with supplier negotiations to maximize price/performance in a given category and works with business partners to influence or intervene in supplier negotiations when necessary
- Guides team members within area of specialty, acts as a resource, sharing knowledge/expertise with management, the team, and business partners
- Provides guidance to other team members with respect to research/analysis
- Participates in and/or leads action plans to address items identified on Employee satisfaction surveys
- Manages the development and completion of the RFI/RFP bid process
- Leads research of supply markets, supply chain dynamics, industry trends and identifies category or industry-specific leverage opportunities
- Leads analysis of internal and external research data to gain a solid understanding of the key drivers behind category
- Remains current on category market intelligence
- Contributes to delivering of results in sourcing activity savings and cost avoidance for category specialty
- Conducts demand management and category value optimization analysis and makes strategy recommendation to category manager
- Assists in the formulation of sourcing strategy and with presentations to the core team and senior management
- Assists or leads in preparation and presentation of all internal/external meetings
- Formulates and prepares pricing modules, re-bids and oversee pricing analysis
- Ensures due diligence is applied in all aspects of the sourcing process
- Collects, documents, and shares category knowledge
- Provides expertise in the preparation of RFIs, RFPs and SLAs, contracts & negotiation documentation
- Develops a working knowledge of Outsourcing Governance best practices
- Contributes to the vendor selection process ensuring proper procedures/protocols are followed
- May influence and/or intervene in vendor negotiations as required
- 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years of related experience
- Preferred excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Must have excellent negotiating and influencing skills to be utilized during internal and external negotiations.
- Must have strong Relationship Management skills, negotiation skills, Project Management experience, strong presentation and analytical skills.
- Must have general knowledge of Strategic Sourcing lifecycle.
- Specialized knowledge of the business and industry required to assess potential vendors.
- Must have general knowledge of the TD Bank organizational structure, including the main business groups and their functions, key contact points.
- Proficiency with applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other office tools.
- May be required to travel to various business unit/client locations.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
40 Hours / Per Week
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.