Senior Administrative Coordinator - Security Division - #8236541
Built on a culture of safety and integrity, NMS delivers award-winning, integrated support services to a variety of clients in food service, facilities management, camp services, security and hotel management in Alaska and the continental U.S. We are proud to serve not only our original oilfield clients, but also clients from federal, state and local governments, corporate facilities, healthcare institutions, schools and universities, manufacturing centers, and the transportation and telecommunications industry. Our clients have peace of mind knowing we are committed to delivering best-in-class service, and we bring creativity, technology, and experience to every project. Our mission is to provide management and support services at a level of quality, value, safety and expertise beyond our clients' expectations. At NMS, we expect our employees to fulfill that mission in every aspect of their work.
The Security Senior Administrative Coordinator performs a variety of administrative duties in support of the security division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains Time Clock Pro (TCP) employee profiles and project codes. This includes employee file cleanup, project code requests, diagnose and resolve TCP issues.
- Supports the process of onboarding new hires; guard licenses, fingerprints, photographs and issuing and tracking equipment and uniforms.
- Tracks guard licenses and assists in renewal processes.
- Travel coordination and planning.
- Reviews and completes credit card reports for accuracy, correct coding and seeking needed approvals.
- Data entry, invoicing and reconciliation of financial reports and safety audits.
- Logs, compiles, organizes, processes and summarizes many different types of data.
- Prepares reports, correspondence, compiles various statistical reports/graphs to support staff, supervisors or managers.
- Tracks and manages vehicle purchases, titles, insurance, decals, etc. Includes arranging the striping for vehicles.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Operates or performs such standard office duties such as producing general office written or electronic correspondence, handling a variety of telephone and office equipment, observing proper procedures to handle records or other materials, etc.
- Manage the use of the company credit card for office purchases, including monthly subscriptions. Process gift card requests (i.e., ENI gift cards).
- Operates in a climate of confidentially requiring discretion.
- Provide a variety of general administrative support functions.
- Assists others with overflow work or special projects as needed or assigned.
- Will play varying roles in supporting or conducting an area's ongoing business or staff meetings.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, business cards, patches, uniforms nametags, etc.
- Handle, sort, and forward office mail.
- Manages department forms and documents.
- May utilize specialized computer systems and applications as required by the division.
- Other duties that are pertinent to the department or unit's success also may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have at least five (5) years of related administrative support experience; security, law enforcement or related experience preferred.
- Must have 2 years of accounting, accounts payable, accounts recivelable or related finance/accounting experience.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Candidates will be tested on competency level.
- A valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years to be eligible under NMS' vehicle insurance policy.
- Ability to work independently and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills, in both written and verbal forms.
- Must have intermediate skills in using the following equipment: Calculator, fax machine, multi- line phone, copy machine and misc. office equipment.
- Must be able to cooperate and work as part of a team with fellow employees, customers and clients.
- Contract requires employees to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Must meet and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations set forth by NMS and their clients.
- Must pass a fingerprinting background investigation that complies with The Crime Control Act, Child Care Worker Act, and the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
Weather: Indoor - environmentally controlled; requires most or all work to be done inside.
Noise level: The noise level in the work environment is usually that of a standard office atmosphere.
Description of environment: Office building with standard office environment.
Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and move up to 25lbs. Must constantly be able to stand, walk, climb, push, pull use hands and arms, stoop, kneel and crouch.
NMS Core Values
Safety guides our behavior.
Honesty and integrity govern our activities.
Commitments made will be fulfilled.
All individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
The environment will be protected and sustained.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
NMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran protected status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. NANA grants employment preference to shareholders of NANA and their spouses and descendants to the extent allowed by law.
It is NMS policy to conduct background checks, drug testing and a physical assessment, as applicable, once an offer has been accepted, in accordance with company and/or contract requirements.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-800-478-2000
To request an accommodation by email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.