Supervisor-Hospice -10262 - #8236296
West Virginia University Hospitals
POSITION SUMMARY: In absence of Director or when necessary, assists the Director to plan, direct, supervise, and monitor the activities of the department to achieve optimum patient care by meeting established goals and objectives. Coordinates these activities with the Medical Staff, Administration, families, ancillary services, and community agencies to enhance total patient care.
- Graduate of school of nursing
- Current unencumbered licensure with the WV Board of Registered Professional Nurses, or appropriate state board where services will be provided, as a registered professional nurse OR current multi-state licensure through the enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC).
- Must possess valid WV or neighboring state driver's license and must maintain WV or neighboring state minimum auto insurance
- Current CPR card
- Three (3) years of progressive Registered Nurse experience
- Two (2) years Hospice experience
Please click on the link below to open and review the detailed job description and minimum qualifications:
Notes to Applicant new Morgantown location Westover
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.