Sales Development Representative - Hopin - #8236212
If you are a current employee who is interested in applying to this position, please navigate to the internal Careers site to apply
Sales Development Representative - Hopin
Rated as one of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2019 and 2020, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah’s largest private employers and has offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies in the world!
We are excited to have you apply to work with us! “You Belong” is one of the MarketStar values and we look forward to you finding belonging and purpose here with us. Another MarketStar value is “We Care” which means that we care about you, your career and your family. We look forward to the possibility of having you on our team!
MarketStar Benefits and Perks:
- Childcare Reimbursement – 50% up to $5000 annually
- Healthcare Coverage: Medical, dental, vision (First day of following month)
- 401k Match: 100% pre-tax match up to 2%, 50% pre-tax match on the following 4%
- Paid Time Off: 4.5 weeks total PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Maternity/Paternity Leave: Up to 6 weeks (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement: $2,000 semi-annually ($4,000 aggregated over a full calendar year)
- 0% interest Hardship Loan Program
MarketStar is currently looking for Sales Development Representatives in our Ogden, Utah office representing our newest client Hopin, an online event platform. This is a great opportunity for someone with the hunger to develop B2B sales skills, make a difference and drive the success and growth of this brand-new client team
What will you do?
- Drive demand through appointment setting and pipeline development
- Establish an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing contacts, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of email, phone and social media
- Establish regular cadence to coordinate with Sales team and management to provide an extended layer of support to drive new sales opportunities, schedule appointments in calendar, and provide follow-up, hand-off and feedback
- Capture and enter all lead generation activity into Salesforce CRM, and report on lead and stage development, forecasting and pipeline velocity as well as key market/segment intelligence
- Some sales experience with a drive for more experience, growth and development
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) and telephone presence
- Self-motivated, accountable approach combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Affinity for technology
- Proficiency with computer applications preferred – Salesforce, Outreach, Microsoft Office, G Suite
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.