Graphic Designer - #8222759
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to use knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs. Participate in brainstorms and concept development. Manage projects from beginning to end, create and manage timelines.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Creates innovative graphic art materials to best promote the client's brand.
- Partner with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure high quality creative products on a constant basis that maintains the integrity of art concept to ensure they fit the client, brand, and retailer objectives.
- Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands both client and agency focused.
- Have a keen creative eye to stage photographs and videos through the setup of lighting and backdrops.
- Revise and create presentation graphics, icons, slides that are on brand; Design and create social content, banner ads, landing pages and other formats of digital content for a variety of brands.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry
- Demonstrates a proactive work ethic
- Self-motivated to complete multiple tasks and projects on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through; Good sense of design and layout
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.