CIB - Process Project Specialist - #8208820
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase's Public Sector Receivables Operations division supports lockbox services delivered to Public Sector State Government and Federal government clients. The Receivables Operations division enables customers to outsource their accounts receivables functions by accepting traditional paper-based payments, digitizing supporting documents, and capturing key information on their behalf. Receivables Operations is a people driven business, and there are several initiatives underway to utilize emerging technologies to further expedite delivery to our clients. Being a leader in Receivables right now presents a unique opportunity to upskill and develop a diverse workforce while working to steer and implement strategic process improvement as the operation evolves.
The role of the Process Project Specialist is focused the effective support of a Public Sector division lockbox within the Receivables Operations organization. Responsibilities will include support of the local management team, maintenance of audit readiness through performing risk and control assessments, development and maintenance of capacity planning tools, active assessment of recruiting and onboarding pipelines, and supporting staff through the clearance process.
- Communicate with On-Boarding team, site and division management to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained
- Perform internal risk reviews and control testing to identify control gaps/issues within the operations
- Maintain reporting of risk assessment results, escalate concerns and work with site management to develop and track action plans
- Manage vendor invoices by reviewing for accuracy and ensuring payment
- Client-focused in all decisions of applicant eligibility or ineligibility
- Ability to be unbiased and indifferent regarding individual eligibility outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational, analytical, and problem resolution skills
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or in a team setting
- Ability to handle multiple streams of work efficiently, effectively, and accurately
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook required with Power Point preferred)
Work Schedule is M-F 8am-4:30pm
In support of a 24/6 lockbox, this position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise.
A Government Security Clearance may be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Tax Filing History (possibly)
- References (possibly)
- Proof of U.S. Legal Permanent Residence up to 7 years
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.