Associate, Relationship Manager (37422) - #8196543
Purpose of the function:
- The Associate is responsible for allocated profit target and the management of monitoring, building and developing a designated portfolio of existing customers and/or prospective customers, with a focus on credit, operational risk and cross sell opportunities together with internal and external colleagues.
- Point of contact for both internal and external colleagues and customers.
- The function forms part of Corporate Banking Department (CBD) in Vienna Branch, which consists of 3 Relationship Manager's and 2 assistants who all report into the Director, Head of CBD Vienna.
- Account officer reports to the Head of Corporate Banking and in his absence to the Managing Director, Head of Austria.
To manage and monitor a designated portfolio of existing customer relationships in order to identify and satisfy the operational customer needs in the most appropriate way and in compliance with the Bank's internal requirements, especially Know-Your-Customer (KYC) procedures.
- To approach prospective customers, in consultation with the relationship managers and /or Management with the aim to establish new relationships and thus enhance the bank's profitability.
- To advise the customers on the standard products/services of the Bank and to discuss the terms and conditions thereof. In case a requirement for non-standard and/or complex products/services is detected, you should consult with Department Head or senior (experienced) relationship managers (RMs).
- To timely collect, analyse and interpret financial data on existing and prospective customers in order to maintain a good insight in the customers' financial standing, which entails amongst others the making of credit-synopses, and to relay this through your manager to the Management so that the bank's position can be optimally monitored and safeguarded.
- To timely prepare credit applications.
- To scope, review and implement legal and other documentation ensuring compliance with Bank and Regulatory policy, KYC, in order to minimise risk.
- To take care of complaints from customers by giving information to the customer on procedures and/or to solve the underlying problem and to make suggestions to DH and/or to Management regarding procedures to circumvent such problems.
- To maintain contacts with existing customers with the aim to preserve and extend the relationship amongst others by promoting the full range of the bank's products and services, in order to enhance the Bank's profitability.
- To execute a variety of tasks and/or instructions given by the relationship manager's or manager in respect of business expansion of all MUFG group.
- To respond to a wide range of customer enquiries by phone and/or email, resolving issues satisfactorily, referring matters to colleagues as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with the Bank's rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Drive for Results
- Collaborate and Build Partnerships
- Communicate Effectively and Professionally
- Balance Risk with Opportunity
- Deliver extraordinary Customer Experience
- Demonstrate Global Perspective
- Influence and Inspire Others
The function requires an intellectual and working background at university level (professional economic/administrative education) and experience in a similar function or relevant area.
Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Banking industry preferred.
The function requires knowledge of the (intra-)departmental work flows and processes, of the products offered by our Front Office and of the applicable internal and external legislation. The function also requires knowledge and understanding/experience of/with the bank's business, policies, rules and guidelines.
PC skills: Windows, MS Excel (advanced skill preferred), MS Power Point, MS Word Basic financial knowledge, data-processing, understanding MUFG strategies, regulations and manuals
Verbal and written communication skills in English and either Czech or Polish are essential.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.