Acct Executive - IT Solutions - #8161457
Job Req ID: 11771
Job Title: Acct Executive - IT Solutions
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
As an Account Executive at SymQuest, you are the customer facing, outbound technology evangelist responsible for driving growth within a defined territory. You have the entrepreneurial spirit to construct your sales plan, and the drive and skill to execute to its maximum potential. You excel in gaining mindshare from net new prospects and have the ethics and desire to become a top tier technical services sales professional.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify, cultivate and close both opportunities for managed on-going support services agreements with prospects, as well as projects addressing client challenges with email and messaging, security, BC/DR, on-premise and cloud-based networks, server and endpoint infrastructure, and application development.
- Next-gen approach to prospecting means first intelligently and thoughtfully researching to target specific future clients most appropriate for our services, understanding their unique business needs and drivers. Then you leverage your local presence in the community in which you live – via social service and vertical marketing events and Chamber of Commerce initiatives.
- Approach is consultative and collaborative, both internally at with your client.
- Serve as primary liaison between your clients and our internal teams; SymQuest flanks your efforts with support from operations, delivery, executive management, professional services throughout the stages of your opportunity's progression.
- Work closely with your Document Output Solutions sales counterparts to cross-sell our managed IT services to their existing client base and introduce them into your clients.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are a self-starter with superior work ethic and high energy level. You want to achieve the highest level of success for yourself and want to be part of a winning team.
- You have sales and business development experience, with a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas, and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- You have a high level of financial acumen, in order to have "business discussions with business people," with strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- This is one of the most dynamically growing industry in the world. You have the intellectual endurance and genuine curiosity to continually learn new solutions in order to grow your career.
- You have exceptional planning, focus on day-to-day organization and time management skills.
- You are highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and SymQuest perspective.
- You believe is solving problems collaboratively with your clients and work well with teammates.
- You have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and ability to leverage our CRM system to manage many sales opportunities through their stages.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills - persistent and persuasive without being aggressive.
- You have active listening skills, and you have a demonstrated ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT Services industry.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.