Receiving Clerk - #8116489
Farmers Pride Inc
Join Bell & Evans and become part of a proud, diverse family of 1,800 team members who work together every day to produce the best chicken in the world. Our family-owned business dates back to 1894 as the oldest branded chicken company in America. Since our beginning, Bell & Evans focuses on quality and produces only premium chicken, no commodity, maintaining the highest animal welfare standards in our industry. We are an innovator that believes in transparency, uncompromising quality, service, teamwork, and honest, common-sense practices.
100% of our operations are located in the small, rural town of Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania. At Bell & Evans, you can enjoy:
Great health benefits and on-site wellness clinics
Athletic trainers for on-site occupational health
Employee store with discount on Bell & Evans products
State-of-the-art facilities and the latest technology
If you are ambitious and take pride in your work, we are the employer for you. As we continue to grow, opportunities for advancement are endless!
Physically able to receive and accurately put away all incoming freight (LTL & UPS/Fed Ex)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following: other duties may be assigned.
- Verify Condition & accuracy of inbound freight shipments.
- Accurately enter receiving information into ERP system
- Prepare and set-up outbound UPS-/Fed Ex small parcel shipments.
- Keep a clean and organized work area including but not limited to the maintenance parts storeroom.
- Work in conjunction with the MRO Inventory Control Team to establish and maintain inventory locations for new items as they arrive.
Education and Experience (Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who meet the minimum qualifications will be selected for interviews):
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Take a proactive role in assuring safe, quality products are produced by immediately addressing any safety or quality concerns.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage offered
- PTO days offered
- 401k Match
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
- 7 Paid Holidays off
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.