Inventory Control Coordinator: GI - #8116460
Job ID #: 27994
Employment Type: Full - Time
Location: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Weekends Required? No
Rotation Required? No
On-Call Required? No
Entity: Tabor Acute Care
Department: Gastroenterology - TB
Biweekly Hours: 80
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Zip Code: 19141-3018
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsibilities of this position include the coordinating of all GI supplies and equipment purchases and inventory stocking
- Communicates with GI staff, Purchasing, Vendors, and storeroom to fulfill timely supply acquisitions to assure the right product is available for procedures.
- Performs all activities associated with GI charges, including capturing appropriate charges, and ensuring new items are set up properly in Cerner/Lawson.
- Other duties of this position include but not limited to transporting of patients, assisting with turnover of procedure rooms, delivering of specimens to pathology and assisting nurses and technicians as needed.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
- Healthcare or related industry experience strongly preferred; previous work experience in an Operating Room setting desired. Must be proficient with Microsoft word and excel and have strong verbal and written communication skills required; Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Lawson and Cerner experience preferred, strong computer, verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to work at any location or available to pick up supplies from another hospital
- Physical Requirements: Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Visual Requirements: Near Vision; Depth Perception; Color Vision; Extensive exposure to VDTs (Video Display Terminal)
- Hearing Requirements: Ability to hear normal conversation Telephone communication Hear low voice volumes, whispers
- Working Conditions: Office/Storeroom Setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.