CDL A Truck Driver - $.59 to $.65 CPM - #8115781
What you can expect as a CDL A truck driver
- Starting Pay Ranges from $.59-$.65 Per Mile for OTR Drivers
The Top 50% of Our OTR Drivers Average $1,846 per Week
- Potential for over $96,000 annually!
NEW dedicated/regional fleets with more home time.Profit Sharing - Contributed $12 Million Towards Employee Profit Sharing in 2020!Guaranteed Detention PayDays on the Road: 12 - 21Home Time: 1 Day Off for Every 6 OutAverage Equipment Age of 2 YearsDedicated Dispatch 24/7Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401KPet Policy - 2 Dogs or CatsNo-Cost Rider PolicyIncreased Cruise SpeedPaid OrientationIndustry Leading CSA ScoresTop Pay Certified CarrierSafe Driver Productivity BonusWe pay Practical vs Short Route miles (which pays 3-5% more miles annually)Miles are up!
What we require of our CDL A truck drivers
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience for Shaffer Trucking
- Has Passed the Required Company and DOT Physical, the Required Drug Test and the Company In-Truck Driving Test and Otherwise Meets DOT Requirements
- Has a Stable, Verifiable Work History
- Has Attained the Minimum Age of 22 Years
- Has an Acceptable Driving Record as Reflected by MVR and PSP with No Major Preventable Accident in the Most Recent Five Years
- Be Able to Perform Functions Set Forth in the Job Description
- Shaffer Trucking Also Accepts Qualified Student Drivers Who Have Successfully Completed Schooling at an Approved School.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.