Parts Delivery - #8013783
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive company vehicle to deliver parts and products to customer and pick up customer returns
- Maintain all necessary documents, such as daily trip sheets, driver log-book, driver return slips, mileage log, etc.
- Responsible for
collected on daily deliveries
- Project a professional and personable image to maintain good customer relations
- Report vehicle maintenance needs immediately to store manager
- Drive safely and defensively, adhering to all company safety standards
- Ability to provide
outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Ability to quickly match alphanumeric sequences
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing delivery situations
- Familiarity with automotive parts is desired but not required
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) per department standards
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.