MDS Coordinator - #8013014
- Must have Nevada RN license
- Status - full time
- Shift - days
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- $7,000 sign on bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Carson Nursing & Rehabilitation Center team, you will manage the MDS function and processes to: (1) maximize clinical outcomes for patients and residents, and (2) ensure timely, accurate and complete clinical and support documentation to enable the facility to be fully reimbursed by government payer sources for all services provided, by accomplishing the specific business goals.
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS to 949-482-6380 to learn more now!
- Must have current nursing license.
- Preferred two years experience in Long Term Care.
- Preferred at least two years experience in MDS.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
RN , Registered Nurse , New Grad RN , RN Nurse , Nurse , MDS
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.