Customer Service Agent - #8012737
Blackhawk Network, Inc.
About Blackhawk Network
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
We are looking for qualified Customer Service Agents. Inbound calls, no selling, hardworking, but casual atmosphere. Come join our team!
You will support both business and consumer customers; providing a full range of customer services including but not limited to phone interactions, email and/or chat processing, while using multiple computer programs. This position reports to a Team Lead.
Blackhawk Network offers a generous benefits package including 3 weeks' paid vacation in the first year of service. 6 Sick Days, 11 paid holidays. Medical, dental, vision, 401K, Flexible Spending, Short and Long-Term Disability offered as well as Life Insurance AND we make recognition and fun a priority!
- Answer inbound calls/emails
- Handle customer problems and questions using multiple computer programs
- Create service tickets for issues
- Following up with customers within specified timeframes with resolutions/updates via outbound calls/email
- Work on special projects as needed
You will assess customer's level of understanding; educate and influence customers to utilize available self-service support. Provide primary support by answering customer inquiries by researching policies and procedures, recommending self-help web sites, and guiding customers through steps used to arrive at solutions. Provide initial contact and support for customers dealing with sensitive and confidential information relating to prepaid and gift cards. Communication style includes accurate and grammatically correct support based on channel (phone, email, incident management).
You will acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. Basic communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both verbally and in writing. Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns. Skills to analyze information with strong attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented, positive attitude
- Professional demeanor and courteous phone etiquette
- Good problem solving capabilities & written and verbal communications
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, detail oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize time effectively
- Type 30 WPM; proficient in MS Office applications
- Must be able to work in a call center environment
- Work shifts range from 4am – 10pm PST, Sun - Sat including holidays
- Reliable means of transportation
- Background check and drug screen required. Drug screen does not screen for marijuana based on Nevada State Law.
Blackhawk Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.