Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (FT/PT/Seasonal) - #8011779
Troon Golf, L.L.C.
The Club at ArrowCreek in Reno, NV is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Lifeguard/Swim Instructor. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Lifeguard/Swim Instructor:
- Supervises and observes swimmers at all times to ensure their safety.
- Administers first aid to minor injuries such as small cuts and bruises of swimmers.
- Maintains amenities in and cleanliness of changing rooms, bathrooms and showers.
- Assists in organizing clinics and private swimming lessons for members as directed by department manager.
- Enforces the rules of conduct.
- Performs pool maintenance to include checking chemicals and pool vacuuming.
- Checks the first aid supplies and reports needed items to management in a timely fashion.
- Organizes and monitors pool games at all times; suggests pool-side games.
- Skims bugs and other debris from surface to prepare pool for daily use, empties automatic skimmer.
- Cleans up and organizes pool area at the end of the day.
- Maintains all necessary records determined by the department manager.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Lifeguard/Swim Instructor:
- High School Diploma; minimum of one year of lifeguarding experience or previous pool manager experience.
- CPR, First Aid Certification, various Water Safety/Instructor Certifications required.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and applicable health codes.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.