Customer Service Representative - #8009681
Position Description Summary:
- Responsible for providing and maintaining effective customer service and satisfaction; provide information to resolve customer shipment related issues; interact with management and warehouse personnel to establish service criteria and meet customer requirements.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
- Assist customers with requests and requirements pertaining to pick-up and deliveries, tracing shipments, POD information, rate quotes, and special handling
- Interact with management and warehouse personnel to establish service criteria and meet customer requirements
- Follow up with customers and other departments to resolve invoice problems and discrepancies
- Communicate with customers, coworkers, and other departments to facilitate the movement of freight and associated paperwork that require special handling
- Accurately input into and retrieve information from the system
- Audit air bills for completeness and accuracy. Research and maintain filings of air bills
- Reconcile driver pickup and delivery manifests
- Read, decode, and decipher freight coding in order to expedite freight movement and tracking process
- Record damaged shipments and misrouted freight on applicable reports
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.