Product Merchandiser - #7935869
DAVACO is a leading turn-key solution provider with more than 30 years of experience supporting the world's leading brands with the development, transformation, and maintenance of their physical sites throughout North America. In collaboration with a diversified base of clients, DAVACO delivers scale, speed, and high-quality solutions that solve tomorrow?s challenges today.
Program and project management; Fixture, equipment and graphic installations; Digital signage/digital menu boards; Kiosks, beacons and other technology upgrades; Hard and soft-line merchandising; Site, marketing and pre-construction surveys; Logistics and consolidation; Facilities maintenance programs; Special initiatives.
DAVACO Inc. is looking to staff a dynamic Product Merchandisers for Regionally Based Temporary project in your area! As a Project based merchandiser you will work as part of a team to reset client stores in your area. The Product Merchandisers will be responsible for showcasing products at our client?s locations by building and/or maintaining attractive displays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reset activity, shelf conditions, the tear down/rebuild, and schematics/Plan-ogram completion or have visual merchandising experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of store fixtures and installation.
- Maintains cleanliness of fixtures, displays, aisles.
- Responsible for general labor duties such as: unloading of trucks, pallets, boxes, and stocking of shelves.
- Measure shelves for correct height and width, move shelves, as necessary.
- Assist with Rearranging store shelves and display areas as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by team lead.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a minimum 6 months of reset merchandising experience in drug store, grocery, or Hardware resets.
- Must the ability to travel to all assigned locations.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with coworkers, store personnel and vendors.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- SMARTPHONE is needed.
- Have the ability to lift and/or pull, push 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Have the ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours at a time.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to stoop and crouch.
- Must be able to have color determination.