BA Level Care Coordinator - #7935842
Behavior Health Network
Help local children and their families with your behavioral health expertise!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Care Coordinator in the CSA's Intensive Care Coordination program at Behavioral Health Network! The Care Coordinators provide high-quality wraparound services for children and youth and their families, working directly with the individuals to identify their strengths and needs. While developing strategies for meeting individuals' needs, Care Coordinators will complete related paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
The Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) program at Behavioral Health Network is a voluntary outreach service that uses 'wraparound' principles to guide the work for youth with serious emotional or behavioral health needs. Wraparound is simply the coordination of multiple services via a tailored plan to address the needs of the youth. More research about the wraparound model can be found at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply .
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Care Coordinators at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree in a mental health related field with one year experience with youth with SED OR
- Associate's Degree or High School Degree Diploma with 5 years experience working with SED.
- CANS-MA certified (required).
- Experience navigating children/family serving systems.
- Experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems.
- Knowledge of mental illness as manifested in SED children and adolescents and treatment techniques.
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!