ETF Salesperson - #7935833
Zacks Investment Research Inc
Zacks Investment Management (ZIM), is an investment firm that manages over $10 billion in assets for institutions and individuals. Zacks Investment Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zacks Investment Research, one of the largest providers of independent research in the US.
We are seeking a sales professional working for ZIM who is responsible for promoting Zacks ETFs to potential clients. We anticipate that the successful candidate will possess in-depth investment and market knowledge of ETF marketplace. In addition, the candidate should have strong presentation skills, analytical abilities and advanced selling skills. The candidate will help to grow the overall investor and asset base of Zacks ETFs.
- Introduce current and prospective clients to Zacks ETFs and services through phone conversations, web-based presentations, industry conferences and in-person meetings.
- Cultivate and manage client relationships by responding to client inquiries, providing ongoing communication with clients and prospects.
- Responsible for segmenting channels and proactively promoting the Zacks ETF suite of products to qualifying prospects via outbound phone efforts, marketing-developed email campaigns, responding to inquiries, advertising and web lead follow-up, etc.
- Promote sharing and exchange of industry knowledge and trends across the sales teams and greater organization including assisting with developing key marketing strategies and their execution.
- Leverage the company resources in the execution of duties, including product specialists, capital markets team, product management and marketing.
- Achieve prescribed sales goals and activity metrics that could include: outbound dials, quality conversations, meeting scheduling, web-based presentations,
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or above
- Advanced credentials preferred (or in process) such as CFA, CFP, CAIA.
- Appropriate FINRA licenses preferred (7 & 63).
- Prior ETF sales experience required
- Demonstrated record of selling success, achievement of sales goals in the financial professional channel.
Generous compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.