Manufacturing Specialist, 2nd Shift - #7935724
Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare continues to grow in Waukesha! We're in need of a 2nd Shift Manufacturing Specialist from 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm Monday through Friday to provide daily manufacturing technical support for the Detectors production lines.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing advanced manufacturing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production
- Work with manufacturing leadership to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
- Use Lean tools to improve established processes and metrics in daily work. Participates in Action Workouts.
- Execute tool qualifications and validation activities or indicate deviations from existing standards
- Comply with all EHS, Training, and Quality procedures and policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree with a minimum of 1 year production or engineering experience
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience owning production processes in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with automated production equipment, robotics, or measurement systems
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No