Director of Inside Sales- Commercial - #7935659
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Lead a team of inside sales people managers and ensures high employee engagement, career development and performance that meets/exceeds goals achievements.
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team
- Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of the inside sales teams
- Recruit, coach and develop team members and managers both personally and professionally, collaborating with recruitment, sales enablement and HR teams
- Foster a positive and successful team environment, in alignment with Veeam’s core values
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on team
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- At least five (5) years of sales management experience with at least 2+ years inside sales management experience selling software over the telephone and Internet
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Proven track record of successful selling and leading inside sales
- Proven successful track record of driving high volume, transactional sales along with more complex enterprise sales
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies including 2 tier distribution, reseller partner programs and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware, Microsoft and/or Citrix is highly desirable
- Consultative sales experience with demonstrated results
- Bachelor s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.