Insurance and Financial Services Producer - #7935638
Justin Aller - State Farm Agency
Compensation is base salary plus comissions.
Top Producers can expect to make $45k-$55k+ with no cap on commissions!
A Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of State Farm Sales Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
As an Insurance Sales Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Insurance Sales Experience/ Property & Casualty and L/H licenses preferred.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.