Post Production - #7934666
Visual Discovery Inc
We currently have the need to fill an entry level position in our post-production video department. The position is for a combination of light video editing and data entry work associated with video recordings. Our company provides video services throughout the nation and we are looking add a talented individual to the team. Duties include converting/duplication of various media types, basic editing (color balance, cropping, etc.), uploading/downloading files, filing, scanning, emailing of production task with the team.
This is a full-time position (M-F). Although we do not open weekends, the occasional weekend deadline driven project might arise. Specific work hours for this position will be discussed during the interview process.
Interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
- G.E.D. or equivalent
- Ability to multitask
- Basic PC knowledge (Outlook, MS Office, Windows 7, Dropbox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Communicate well via email
- Ability to work well with others.
The following qualifications are preferred, but not required:
- Prior knowledge of working with Microsoft Teams.
- Corel VideoStudio or Final Cut Pro knowledge.
- Transcoding software experience (Handbrake, TMPGEnc, etc)
- Post high school education courses in audio/video.
- Digital upload and download via 3rd party cloud storage service providers (dropbox, box, etc.)
We are a growing company looking for a candidate that wants to grow with us. Advancement opportunities within our company with demonstrated skill set will be a possibility