Director of Product Development, Real Estate - #7933149
U.S. News & World Report is a digital first media company dedicated to helping consumers and business professionals make important decisions. We publish independent reporting, rankings, data journalism and advice that has earned the trust of our readers and users for more than 85 years.
We are looking for a motivated individual with demonstrated expertise with growing businesses. The ideal candidate will have a background in the digital real estate space. We are a results-oriented organization -- success will be defined by market penetration and overall revenue generation. This is an opportunity to take our existing real estate products and business to the next level.
As a trusted authority providing empowerment and guidance that improves the quality of life for consumers and communities, U.S. News ultimately leads to better life decisions.
Your role in helping us shape the future:
As a senior leader, you will be involved in driving the growth for the real estate vertical; you will be a key member of a fast-growing organization that is goal-oriented and ready to expand.
The primary responsibilities of the Director, Real Estate will be expanding our real estate business.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Develop aggressive growth and operating strategies for future Real Estate products and partnerships.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and execution across teams inside the company.
- Create product roadmaps, set strategic plans and define priorities for the Real Estate business.
- Gain buy-in by presenting business plans to management, refining where needed.
- Manage annual Real Estate rankings launches and existing products.
- Manage existing partnerships and develop new partnerships to grow the business.
- Work with technology, design, content and other teams at U.S. News to create exceptional online products.
- Must balance and coordinate efforts to optimize the user experience, product scalability, search engine performance and revenue opportunities.
- In coordination with editorial and SEO teams, set the editorial strategy for the Real Estate vertical.
- Ensure U.S. News is well-positioned to play a dominant role in the category and that U.S. News is maximizing its value and brand appropriately.
- Drive aggressive revenue growth.