Psychologist/Counselor - #7931842
Biltmore Psychology & Counseling
Biltmore Psychology & Counseling LLC is expanding its practice and looking for a new team member who is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Ph.D./PsyD), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to provide counseling services to a diverse population.
This position will require the therapist to provide counseling services four (4) days a week and maintain all patient records. The clinic is a private-pay practice with a diverse client base composed of families, couples, and individual adults.
Biltmore Psychology & Counseling will provide counselors with administrative & billing services, facilities, scheduling, marketing, competitive compensation, benefits, and a large referral base. The ideal applicant will have the below qualifications:
- Possess a valid license to practice as a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, or a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in the State of Arizona.
- Provide proof of adequate professional liability insurance
- 2-3 years of experience providing adult individual therapy. Experience should include intake, diagnosis, and treatment of depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, OCD, trauma, and grief.
- 2-3 years of experience providing couples therapy. Experience should include counseling for communication issues, infidelity, stress, premarital, and conflict resolution
- 2-3 years of experience facilitating both short & long-term therapy
- Completion of Emotional Focused Therapy externship within 3 months of hire date.
- No previous criminal conviction or professional ethical violations.
- Previous private practice experience
send the following to Danny@biltmorecounseling.com
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 Professional References
- Professional License Number