eCommerce Field Manager - #7930752
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us
Who we’re looking for
Toyota’s Boston Region is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Regional eCommerce Field Manager.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support incremental Toyota vehicle sales, service, parts, and accessory sales by consulting and enriching our dealership’s digital strategy in providing easy to use / intuitive websites, captivating social engagement solutions, and ensuring informative and comprehensive eLead processes for consumer benefits.
Reporting to the Regional eCommerce Manager, the person in this role will support the Boston Regional Office’s objective to increase conversion in-vehicle, parts, and service sales.
What you'll be doing
- Accurately analyze and assess dealership websites and process management to guide dealership management in supporting sales and fixed operations in the attainment of e-commerce goals and should have a good working knowledge of SEO/SEM, ELMS, and TDDS programs.
- Assess dealership CRM, Website, Fixed Operations, Social, and Lead Management systems to ensure the attainment of eCommerce goals and strategies.
- Maintain ongoing communication/collaboration with all Field Travelers (Sales / Service / Parts) to ensure that all common action plans and goals are pursued and reviewed with dealership personnel.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) or equivalent professional working experience
- Knowledge and understanding of overall dealership operations
- Proficient with Toyota systems including NVS, Workout, Dealer Daily, and ELMS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills with the ability to present and engage up to senior-level management including Regional and Dealer operations.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated planning and proven organizational skills.
- This position requires driving. A motor vehicle record that’s acceptable by company standards is required for this position.
Added bonus if you have
- Automotive dealership experience (i.e. retail and/or factory)
- Automotive field experience (DM and/or DSPM)
- Experience working with CRM and digital retail tools.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.