Project Manager - #7930490
Do you want to be part of a growing, well established, family friendly company? Samet Corp, headquartered in Greensboro, NC is looking for experienced, hard working, dynamic leaders to join our team in Charlotte, NC!
Currently, Samet is seeking a PM to join our already outstanding team! Our culture is built on teamwork and innovation. We encourage our Associates to be empowered when making decisions, and they can be confident that their voice will be heard.
The Samet team provides a portfolio of diversified professional contracting services for construction of commercial/industrial, education, multi-family and medical/healthcare construction projects. Samet seeks a highly-skilled Project Manager to support and lead project efforts in our Charlotte, NC region. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and directing project design, permitting and construction from owner contract negotiation through project closeout.
- Financial, quality and safety performance of assigned projects.
- Training and mentoring junior project team staff.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience managing commercial/industrial, education, multi-family or healthcare construction projects
- A 4 year degree in engineering, construction management, business administration or comparable relevant experience
- Strong leadership, management, computer skills and attention to detail
- LEED AP or LEED Green Associate is preferred
About the Company:
In business since 1961, Samet Corporation is a leader in construction and real estate development services in the Triad region of North Carolina. Based in Greensboro, NC with offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Charleston, SC, Samet projects can be found throughout NC, SC and VA. Samet offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 2019 Best Places to Work!